The WES CDS100 Duty Standby Controller provides as cost effective method of controlling the switchover between dosing systems either manually or automatically initiated as a result of a fault conditions from contact inputs from the process.
Duty Standby changeover for complete dosing system in response to either equipment or process failure conditions.
Automatic changeover initiated by specific or common stream faults.
System shutdown inputs to stop dosing and raise an alarm condition.
A selection of system control options available:
- Local hand start/stop
- Remote start/stop
- Local or remote duty pump selection.
- Duty cycle selection
- Can accommodate different dose rate control options:
- Manual dose rate setting.
- Remote analogue control from 4-20mA signal.
- Remote pulse or contact dose control.
Clear LED visual indication of:
- Active Dosing Pump
- Failure of duty pump
- System failure