WES Ltd is one of the UK’s leading suppliers of bespoke and standard chemical dosing systems and associated support services. The customer base is spread across industry sectors, including Water, Industrial, Nuclear Power, Defence, Marine and Manufacturing.
The business has ambitious growth plans and offers great opportunities for motivated and skilled employees.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the installation of a range of chemical dosing equipment, working to a high level of detail and quality to ensure the company’s standards are maintained.
Mechanical Engineering experience is preferred.
Key elements of the job description:
- Ensure that all mechanical installations carried out comply with required standards, policies and statutory regulations in respect to health & safety.
- Ensure that all mechanical installations are installed, tested and commissioned to current British or Client determined Standards.
- Ensure excellent workmanship and industry best practice is adopted to ensure a “right first time” approach to the Installation of mechanical installations; to maintain quality whilst adhering to programmed hours and material expenditure.
- To both complete and comply with all Risk Assessments, Method Statements (RAMS), Safety Instructions and to use all equipment provided in a safe and responsible manner.
- To complete all required documentation, including time sheets and daily work record sheets appropriately and on time.
- To work collaboratively with other team members, departments, customers and suppliers to ensure that information, expertise and requirements are communicated effectively, issues resolved, and operability of systems optimised.
- To perform all other reasonable requirements of this position as may be expected or requested generally as an employee of the Company.
As this is a field-based role (clean water and waste water sites), there is a requirement to travel to a from various client sites, for which a van is provided. In addition, there will be an occasional requirement to work away; overnight accommodation will be organised by the business when this is required.